Coping with Stress (COVID-19)
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Take care of yourself and your community
Ways to cope with stress:
- Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories, including social media. Hearing about the pandemic repeatedly can be upsetting.
- Take care of your body.
- Take deep breaths, stretch, or meditate.
- Try to eat healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Exercise regularly, get plenty of sleep.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs.
- Make time to unwind. Try to do some other activities you enjoy.
- Connect with others. Talk with people you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling.
Please remember as you shelter in place and take care of your day-to-day business to make yourself a priority.
Thank you all for your efforts.