Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Savery Library Mission Statement
The mission of Savery Library is to provide students, faculty and staff with the resources and opportunities to support the mission and goals of Talladega College by selecting, acquiring and maintaining materials in all formats. Exemplary leadership in accessing, using, and evaluating the library's program is a commitment strongly valued for maintaining a quality academic support unity for all patrons.
In our interactions with students:
- We believe the students should be treated with professionalism and respect.
- We believe the library should be accessible to everyone.
- We believe the library should provide an environment conducive to learning and productive work.
- We believe in promoting library literacy.
- We believe in the use of plain, simple language.
In our interactions with colleagues:
- We will endeavor to apply the above principles.
- We will endeavor to understand each other's work and recognize each other's areas of expertise.
- We will endeavor to foster a team approach to meeting the
- challenges of our work.
- We will endeavor to operate under the principles of consensual decision making.