Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Talladega College Mission Statement
Talladega College is an institution rich in history whose mission is to equip its graduates for the global community through academic excellence, moral values, community service and professional development.
Talladega College Vision Statement
Talladega College aspires to be a center of academic excellence in liberal arts higher education; thus preparing students not only for graduate studies but also for the global community.
Talladega College promotes its core values through:
- STUDENTS FIRST: The main stakeholders are students.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Faculty and Staff promote planning that builds on a culture of responsibility and transparency, including the provision of benchmarks for measuring progress.
- INTEGRITY: Foster honesty by acting in a candid, fair, and ethical manner, creating a culture of trust that is evident in all College activities and decision-making.
- DIVERSITY: Expose students to diversity inherent in the world in which we live.
- EXCELLENCE: To teach high-quality educational programs and perform innovative research, thus being preeminent in all that we do
The college recognizes its historic achievements in the sciences and humanities grounded in liberal arts education by preparing students not only for the world of work but also for advanced graduate studies.
The college nurtures the whole person through mentoring relations between faculty and students. It provides experiences that develop strong moral and ethical behaviors and responsibility to the local community and to the world.
The college is part of a diverse global society and seeks to instill an understanding and appreciation of diversity through its curriculum and multicultural faculty.
Talladega College is dedicated to producing well rounded leaders who think independently, who are self-assured, and who are committed to intellectual growth and service to their community.
Adopted by the Board of Trustees
July 21, 2016